This Ice Cream Truck Too Turnt Right Now
Two tickets to the Creamery, please…
"2 On" - Tinashe feat. School Boy Q
Get faded, turn up, bruh
Pour it on up ‘till I can’t even think no more
Get ratchet, go dumb then go more dumb then
We can keep it lit, let’s roll
… I need a shower.
MUTHA. FUCKIN. CLOYSTER.
AND SAY. IT. TO. MAH. FAYCE.
Crab hammer don’t play
"Before My Body is Dry (No Rap Edit)" - Mika Kobayashi
Don’t lose your way ~ in your mind ~
We have to be as one
Don’t be afraid ~ my sweetheart ~
This is the way to be more strong
Harbor my deep ~ secret ~
It makes me so blue
Run through this game ~ before ~
My body is dry
Grand… Finale… Next… Week…
More Sci-Fi pictures at my tumblr http://scifi-images.tumblr.com
There will come a time when there is something important that only you can do. Your job: be ready when it comes.
1 sentence descriptions of different Anime
- Ouran High School Host club: God damn rich people
- Soul Eater: I'm gonna use this motherfucker to beat up that motherfucker.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: MY LEG
- Naruto: SAssSUUkKKkKKkEeeEEe
- Black Butler: Corset scene
- Death Note: I'm going to kill you all but no I'm a good guy I swear
- Tamako Market: MOCHIYUMMY!
- Bleach: ban..........KAI
- Kuroko no Basuke: gay basketball players
- K project: flaming homos
- Durarara!!: IIIIIZZZAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Fairy Tail: nakama speeches
- InuYasha: must. make. sword. stronger... OMG KIKYO!
- Uta No Prince Sama: how gay can straight guys get
- Kaichou Wa Maid Sama: Perverted space alien
- No.6: Killer bees and homosexuals
- DragonBall: kamEHAME (two episodes later) HA
- Zetsuen no Tempest: i died like 30 fucking times but im still alive
- Tonari no Kaibutsu-kin: i love you loljk no wait i love you again
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: SHINJI GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT
- Angel Beats: we're all dead but we still keep dying anyway
- Cowboy Beebop: see u space cowboy
- Ao No Exorcist: im satan's son ps im gonna kill satan
- Hyouka: i'm...,,,cuRIOUS......
- Daily Lives of Highschool Boys: what the fuck is going on
- Tsuritama: i'm a fish youre a fish we're all fishes
- Gintama: neo armstrong cyclone jet armstrong cannon
- Shingeki no Kyoujin: teen titans go
- Another: whoa guys careful of that kitten i mean you never know
- Panty & Stocking: sexual innuendo no. 1732987498375908375984750984759418759
- One Piece: GOD FREAKING DAMNIT, LUFFY.
- Boys Over Flowers: God damn rich people
- To aru Majutsu no Index: fUKODAAAAAAAAAA
- To aru Kagaku no Railgun: ONEE-SAMAAAAAAA *electrocuted*
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Reborn? Reborn! REBORN! REBOOOOOOOOORN
- Boku no Pico: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- Fruits Basket: incestuous animorphs
- High School of the Dead: Boobs, Boobs, and more Boobs.
- Mirai Nikki: YUKKIIIII!
- Baka and Test: BAKA!
- Karneval: just what the fuck are these homosexuals doing
San Francisco, CA. $175.00/week
"Welcome to our guest tent"
"It’s furnished with a single airbed"
"This rental is limited to one person"
This is my future.
One of my favorite things about debate is that I’m protected by the game itself.
White pieces, black pieces… Positions are simply sides chosen by a coin toss before the round begins. The goal is not to be righteous or understanding; the goal is winning. That alone is a beautiful thing.
Debate is a stage play. I’m an actor, the round is my scene, the resolution is my script, and my position is my character. I’ll play my character the best that I can, as will my opposition. Orbiting around the resolution, that interaction is our brief one hour scene. When it’s over, we shake hands and walk away, knowing full well that had our roles been flipped, we would fight freely against whatever causes we had just championed. Our ascribed roles became real during the the round. After that, they are simply positions, nothing more, nothing less.
Aside from following proper protocol, I’m not directly responsible for the arguments I spew in round. I don’t need to feel guilty about using my education, social background, or cultural affluence to outmaneuver my opponent. Anything goes - if I can defend it, I can use it. Yes, there are debate standards (fairness, education, blah blah blah), but those can also be
manipulated “interpreted” in my favor. Here, creativity, competition, and language coalesce into brutal verbal sport, and as in all sports, exploiting advantages reflects more on my playstyle than my ethics.
Overall, debate lets me become a ruthless, unforgiving devil’s advocate and fully enjoy every moment of it. I can spend my day vouching for human extinction, abolishing legal protections for minorities and women, and substantially defunding public education, then go home and sleep at night believing that I am a decent human being. By separating myself from my speaking abilities, I can embrace ideas that I would never consider otherwise. Whether or not those positions hold merit doesn’t really matter - it’s just pretty damn fun.